10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
Why did Barty Crouch Jr. quit drinking?
Because it was making him Moody.
Here’s the timeline:
- Israel blames Hamas for the kidnapping of 3 teenage Israeli settlers in the West Bank
- Israel unleashes a violent operation in the West Bank arresting hundreds and killing a dozen Palestinians, and hits some targets in Gaza, claiming it’s searching for the missing settlers
- Then, Israel finds the settlers bodies, admits it knew the settlers were killed all along and lied about it, and the search-and-rescue operation was a sham, now vows to avenge their murders and incites violence against Palestinians. Still blames Hamas
- Israel continues its assault and expands it into the current genocide in Gaza killing 1600, injuring 8000 and displacing a quarter of the population of Gaza
- Then, Israel admits it knew all along that Hamas wasn’t responsible for the kidnapping-killing of the settlers
- All parties agree to a 72-hour ceasefire.
- Israel accuses Hamas of capturing a soldier during the ceasefire. Hamas denies it.
- Israel breaks the ceasefire and shells entire neighborhoods, killing hundreds of Palestinians more.
- Then, Israel admits that the soldier was not captured
Israel is abhorrent.
They doom themselves before all the world’s eyes.
House next to Old Burying Point Cemetery, Salem, MA
Stunning Images Show Life: Magnified exhibition by as Much as 50,000 Times
If you find yourself in Virginia’s Dulles International Airport through November of this year, you might see the exhibition Life: Magnified on the walls. It features scientific images showing cells and other scenes of life magnified by as much as 50,000 times.
- Anglerfish Ovary Cross-Section
- Relapsing Fever Bacterium (Gray) on Red Blood Cells
- Mouth Parts of a Lone Star Tick
- Gecko lizard toe hairs inspired the design of medical adhesives
- An insect tracheal cell (green) delivers air to muscles (red)
- Zebrafish embryo
- A Mammalian Eye Has Approximately 70 Different Cell Types
- Human Liver Cell (Hepatocyte)
- Developing Zebrafish Fin
- Human blood with red blood cells, T cells (orange) and platelets (green)
Encourage your friends to seek the news via social media. The Australian media, part of the Murdoch cancer, is failing to call the government and Joe Hockey to account.
There appears to be no credible journalists prepared to face off with the government over this mass deception of the people.
A deception orchestrated specifically to attack the foundations of Australian society and undermine resistance to Abbott’s neo-liberalist policies attacking the unemployed, the sick and the elderly.
The rot and the corruption must be revealed to the Australian public.
The rot and the corruption is systemic within the Liberal Party.
The rot and the corruption must be brought to an end.
Put out the call to turn off mainstream news and join social media. MA.