Stunning Images Show Life: Magnified exhibition by as Much as 50,000 Times
If you find yourself in Virginia’s Dulles International Airport through November of this year, you might see the exhibition Life: Magnified on the walls. It features scientific images showing cells and other scenes of life magnified by as much as 50,000 times.
- Anglerfish Ovary Cross-Section
- Relapsing Fever Bacterium (Gray) on Red Blood Cells
- Mouth Parts of a Lone Star Tick
- Gecko lizard toe hairs inspired the design of medical adhesives
- An insect tracheal cell (green) delivers air to muscles (red)
- Zebrafish embryo
- A Mammalian Eye Has Approximately 70 Different Cell Types
- Human Liver Cell (Hepatocyte)
- Developing Zebrafish Fin
- Human blood with red blood cells, T cells (orange) and platelets (green)
Encourage your friends to seek the news via social media. The Australian media, part of the Murdoch cancer, is failing to call the government and Joe Hockey to account.
There appears to be no credible journalists prepared to face off with the government over this mass deception of the people.
A deception orchestrated specifically to attack the foundations of Australian society and undermine resistance to Abbott’s neo-liberalist policies attacking the unemployed, the sick and the elderly.
The rot and the corruption must be revealed to the Australian public.
The rot and the corruption is systemic within the Liberal Party.
The rot and the corruption must be brought to an end.
Put out the call to turn off mainstream news and join social media. MA.
I’ve posted this before but this gives me strength when I have none
I’m not in the least sorry to reblog this.
This bird sounds exactly, and I do mean EXACTLY like me when I’m driving. Even the change in inflection.
"what the fuck?… What the FUCK? What the… FUCK?"
found two kitties cuddling by the sea